More random notes

Clearing out a filing cabinet I stack with crap I feel I should keep I came across a bundle of old letters.

They were from various people, some personal, some from official sources. Reading through them certain sentences lept out at me. Life seemed to be made up of a series of random events. Some I remembered, some I didn’t.

Here’s a short list of things that jumped out at me as I scanned through them…

…Hope you’re not lying slumped under your desk at present, or huddled in the gutter in fingerless gloves, clutching a bottle of meths to your chest. Can’t you find a samaritan soul with a sofa?

…because I’m getting so much mail about the Cruise Missile project, I’ve started  a discussion forum where people can ask questions and share their views about the technical issues involved…

…see ya this evnin grubblin…. Well,  yesterday when you read this…

…Offence: Dangerous Driving (4th September 2004)
Result: 3 months imprisonment suspended for 12 months. Disqualified until driving test is passed. Disqualified for 2 years. Period of disqualification to begin from 15/04/2005. Suspended Sentence Supervision order for 12 months…
…Way hey, thanks for the top quality tack-orama postcard –nice work bunny man…

 …glad you’ve learnt to use a bandsaw at last. Enjoy the bits of pig I’m sending. Let me know when you’re in London…

…in case of a company where there will be more than one person in ‘possession’ of the explosives could you include the name, date of birth and home address of those involved so checks can be made to ensure their suitability…

…good evening we represent the Hubble –Gubble tea company of Tibet…

…You’re on! Challenge accepted. We’ll out disco-dance you until you puke…

Comments

Popular Posts