A few random notes

I was walking to the pub the other night, when, f**k me, who do I see. Only Marty bloody Feldman. I thought you were dead. But no, it appears he’s alive and well and lives in Sheffield.

I was walking down the road earlier and a young couple approached me from the opposite direction. As they passed I heard the young man say to his girlfriend, ‘What shall we do tonight?’ I half expected her to cock her head, turn to him and say, ‘What we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world.’

When traipsing through the woods at night always remember to pack a flash light. I’ll be picking brambles out of my arse for the next few weeks.

On passing the exit to the fun fair I overhead a young girl say to her mate, ‘Well at least we didn’t have to pay to get in.’

I thought it was illegal for fun fairs to give away boil in the bag Goldfish as prizes. Shame on you Sheffield. Tut, tut.

A few random notes was written to the dulcet tones of the Proclaimers, ‘I’m Gonna be (500 miles).’

Comments

Popular Posts